ZanaNET are looking for an additional experienced Network Engineer to join their rapidly expanding team.
To be involved in exciting projects and being introduced to the latest and up-coming technologies. Candidates will preferably have knowledge in as many of the following areas as possible:
- MPLS WAN with dynamic routing (BGP,OSPF)
- Routing and switching (Cisco / Juniper)
- Hardware (Cisco, Juniper, Fortigate)
- Operating systems (IOS, JunOS, Linux, FreeBSD, Windows Server,VMWare)
- Systems (DNS,SMTP,RADIUS,)
- Backup solutions and disaster recovery
- Encrypted site to site and client VPNs (IPSec/OpenVPN)
- NAT and firewall services
If you have a combination of these skills and have some experience in the service provider industry, please forward over your contact details to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be in touch.
Degree level qualifications are not essential, but would be welcomed.
ZanaNET was founded in 2012 by a team with over 30 years diverse experience in both management and the Internet Service Provider sector. Having enjoyed rapid growth, the team is expanding quickly and offers a dynamic, flexible, customer-focused and enjoyable working environment with support from highly experienced engineers.