ZanaNET are looking for a new Systems Engineer to join their rapidly expanding team,
to be involved in exciting projects and being introduced to the latest and up-coming technologies.
Candidates will preferably have knowledge in as many of the following areas as possible:
- Linux system administration
- Virtualisation technologies – VMWare vSphere 6 / vCenter environments / VSAN
- Microsoft system administration
- SMTP relays / IMAP mail stores and secure SMTP/IMAP/POP standards
- Apache/NGINX/PHP, DNS, RADIUS, MySQL, FTP
- Encryption methodologies
- DNS services and standards for caching and authoritative, DNSSEC etc
- Web front-end services and SSL security standards
- Near line and extended backup provisioning
- SQL database back-ends with real time replication
- RADIUS authentication and accounting standards
- Clustered and load balanced application support
- Automation and scripting
Experience in the following areas of networking would be advantageous – Some knowledge transfer/training can be provided on the job:
- WAN networks with dynamic routing
- Backup solutions and disaster recovery
- Routing and switching (Cisco / Juniper)
- Encrypted site to site and client VPNs (IPSec/OpenVPN)
- NAT and firewall services
If you have a combination of these skills and have some experience in the service provider industry, please forward over your contact details to email@example.com and we will be in touch. Degree level qualifications are not essential, but would be welcomed.
ZanaNET was founded in 2012 by a team with over 30 years diverse experience in both management and the Internet Service Provider sector. Having enjoyed rapid growth, the team is expanding quickly and offers a dynamic, flexible, customer-focused and enjoyable working environment with support from highly experienced engineers.