ZanaNET systems rely on the same high level of monitoring as offered to customers. We realise the importance of system and network availability at all times and have developed a monitoring system which has proven itself on many occurrences to be both reliable, and accurate.
Our systems go beyond basic ‘up/down’ ICMP monitoring – We are able to monitor a large number of system metrics, including application level monitoring. For example, we can let you know when a system’s CPU usage exceeds a certain threshold, RAM / resource usage is unusually high, disk usage is at a critical level, etc. We can also monitor hardware aspects, such as hardware RAID controllers, giving you an early warning when a disk has failed in an array. Many customers have already benefited from such alerts, saving potential data loss.
ZanaNET engineers have over 30yrs experience in the Internet Services Provider sector with expertise in both networking and systems solutions. See the ways in which our engineers can help benefit your company:
- Save costs on expensive staff contracts
- Very experienced in all areas of systems/networking
- Planned out of hours maintenance works
- Dedicated 24×7 engineer contact
- On-site engineer availability
Compliment our 24×7 monitoring with our engineering solutions to ensure your business systems are fully operational 100% of the time!
Examples of how we can help
- Aid in diagnosis of network issues
- Diagnose and resolve problems with existing systems infrastructure
- Upgrade and update network segments, or entire networks
- Re-build individual or complete systems as per requirements
- Perform cost analysis of existing infrastructure and advise remedies
- Create full project plan and see through to project delivery
Why choose us
- 24x7x365 availability
- Monitoring from redundant zanaNET networks
- Dedicated 24×7 contact number
- SMS alert feature
- Free initial engineer consultation
- NO setup charges
- Bespoke SLAs