Voice Solutions (VoIP)
What is VoIP?
VoIP stands for ‘Voice over IP‘, which a mechanism for the transportation of voice over standard Internet data protocols, using existing IP infrastructure.
Traditional office-hosted ‘PABX’ telephone exchange systems can now be replaced with a more modern IP-PBX, which can also be hosted off-site and virtualised to reduce TCO, aside cheaper call tariffs.
VoIP systems provide all the regular functionality of an office PBX, with an extended set of features such as IVR (Interactive Voice Response menus), voicemail, on-hold music, unlimited extensions/hunt groups. The feature list possible is endless.
Why choose us
- Fully featured VoIP telephony systems
- Bespoke configurations for your business
- Save money with cheaper call costs
- Flexible and easy to manage
- Make more cost-effective use of existing infrastructure